To celebrate NetSupport’s 30th anniversary of providing award-winning IT management solutions, a bundle of new features has been added to the corporate version of our Network and IT Asset Management solution (V4.7), NetSupport DNA, as well as our education version which includes Safeguarding and Classroom Management toolkits. Together they provide extra platform support for businesses and new safeguarding tools for schools.
New features include….
NetSupport DNA moves to the cloud with a new fully-secure Azure-hosted safeguarding view. It enables Safeguarding Leads to access safeguarding alerts (from the school’s network) on the go, facilitating a quicker response time to high-risk alerts.
NetSupport DNA uses sophisticated contextual AI risk analysis to assesses the context and history of a child’s activities on a school’s network – from devices used, time of day, websites visited and previous alerts – and, from this information, creates a numerical risk index to help staff identify genuine students at risk.
- Detecting encrypted (BitLocker) hard drives/USB
- Remote Log-on to multiple PCs
- Search facility’ added into Software Packages
- View install dates of Hotfixes
- Plus more!
Added support for Android
The new Android Browser app now allows organisations using NetSupport DNA to manage and support Android device activity on the local network.
- Real-time monitoring
- Report a Concern (Only available in the education version)
- Keyword Monitoring (Only available in the education version)
- Safeguarding Resources (Only available in the education version)
- Chat and Message features