Current Vacancies – UK
Sales Support Assistant
DEFINITELY NO AGENCIES
Location: Market Deeping, PE6 8NE. Please note – the role will be a mixture of in-office and remote working. Therefore you must live within a realistically commutable distance of our Head Office (PE6 8NE) to be considered for this role.
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: 37 per week (9am-5.30pm Mon-Thurs; 9am-5pm Fri, with one hour for lunch)
Salary: £22,500 per annum
Holidays: 23 days rising to a maximum of 27 after an appropriate length of service
NetSupport is an international leader within the Education and Corporate technology markets. Due to our continuing growth we are seeking a Sales Support Assistant to join a new team based at our head office in Peterborough, UK.
As a key member of the UK Sales team the Sales Support Executive’s primary role is assist the Existing Business team with various admin duties, customer service calls and account maintenance. The Sales support Executive should work closely and in coordination with the Sales team to ensure all communication is documented, renewal quotes are sent out on time and be willing to assist the team with any extra duties when needed.
(As coordinated by the Head of UK Sales):
- To develop a basic understanding of the company, its customers and range of products.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve sales targets
- Support the team with admin duties including creating renewals, updating account information and contact details.
- Help support the team by calling customers every 3 months (when required)
- Marketing Campaign Follow-ups (when requested)
- Event Attendee Follow-ups (when requested)
- To ensure that all communications are fully captured and kept up to date in NetSupport’s CRM system.
- Lead Follow-ups (when requested)
- To represent and promote the NetSupport brand through social media where possible.
- Ensure that enquiries via NetSupport’s online chat system are answered in a timely and professional manner (this will involve “fielding” conversations to other departments/teams within NetSupport (i.e. Support, UK Existing sales, international sales)
- Data Cleansing to ensure that information in NetSupport’s CRM system is accurate and can be effectively used.
Key Skills & Experience
- Proven experience / aptitude as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Solid IT competence and experience and knowledge of MS Office plus an enthusiasm to develop your technical skills
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- The ability to manage and prioritise daily and weekly workload
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Team player, confident but aware of team demands.
- Good time management
- Contributory Pension
- Employee Assistance programme
- Up to 27 days holiday (plus public/bank holidays)
- Free on-site parking
- A friendly, inclusive company culture
Please note – the role will be a mixture of in-office and remote working. Therefore you must live within a realistically commutable distance of our Head Office (PE6 8NE) to be considered for this role.
Please send a covering letter/email plus your CV to [email protected], for the attention of Jackie Vernau (NO SPECULATIVE AGENCIES)
Subscribe to stay informed
Enter your details below to subscribe to our product updates and offer emails. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. For information about our privacy practices, click here.