When technology goes down, productivity grinds to a halt. Even minor IT issues can waste time for employees and technicians. But an effective, affordable helpdesk solution can save everyone time and hassle.
Helpdesk tools don’t have to be expensive to be effective. Once you have a helpdesk solution in place, you’ll soon see the benefits of faster incident resolution and maintained productivity.
Flexing to your team
No two IT teams are the same. Every technician has their own area of expertise and way of working. A helpdesk solution that is flexible enough to help individual operators work efficiently not only benefits them but the whole helpdesk function, as it ensures that issues can be identified and resolved as quickly as possible.
No doubt many of us have experienced clunky IT systems at some point in our careers but a solution that can be moulded to represent the exact workflow your company deals with can really make a difference from day to day. Whether that’s being able to assign operators tickets that align with their skills and abilities or being able to record additional data in custom fields, these kinds of customisations can speed up the resolution process. Even something as simple as applying your company’s branding makes the experience more unique!
Introducing NetSupport ServiceDesk
One solution that can help you do all of this is NetSupport ServiceDesk. Here are just some of the ways it can help your business.
- Intuitive interface: NetSupport ServiceDesk’s UI is intuitive and easy to navigate, whether you’re an IT technician or an end user. This makes it easy to submit tickets, track progress and resolve issues.
- Customisable and flexible: Operators can customise the interface to help them work more productively, as well as add custom data fields and create bespoke data reports for their business.
- ITIL-based workflow: NetSupport ServiceDesk supports the ITIL framework, offering a structured approach to IT service management.
- Automated processes. Save time with automation! NetSupport ServiceDesk can log incidents and tasks, as well as assign them to appropriate team members and send notifications to users.
- Useful report data. Comprehensive reporting and analytics tools enable organisations to track performance and identify areas for improvement.
What do NetSupport ServiceDesk customers think?
“NetSupport ServiceDesk is a user-friendly solution with a good, clear user interface.” HMP Lowdham Grange
“The system is easy to use, and great support is provided by NetSupport. The team is quick to respond on emails. Renewal process is very easy and requires minimum effort.” Lloyds Pharmacy
“Very easy to configure and use and have no hesitation in recommending the product to others.” Bradleys Estate Agents