Our team at NetSupport has been hard at work this month with exciting virtual and live events, plus awesome podcasts!
Hopefully, you were able to catch us live in action, but in case you missed it – we’ve got you covered below.
- The International Schools Podcast: Our CEO, Al Kingsley, shares his journey of working in the Education Technology space with hosts, John Mikton and Dan Taylor. Discover more about Al’s role in supporting education highlighted in his new book My Secret #EdTech Diary. To learn more, click here.
- Teachers Talk Radio Podcast: Al Kingsley joins host Sobia Iqbal to discuss the history of edtech, lessons learned pre and post covid and how to select the right edtech solutions. To listen back to this episode, click here.
- ICT for Education Conference – Newcastle: ICT for Education’s national conference programme took place in Newcastle and brought together many delegates and exhibitors – where we showcased our solutions that can help your school manage technology, safeguard students, and support teaching in technology-enhanced classrooms. To learn more, click here.
- Scottish Learning Festival: The largest annual professional learning event for Scottish education, The Scottish Learning Festival, went virtual this year – where we had a virtual stand to showcase our award-winning edtech solutions. Click here to learn more.
- The ‘Check it out!’ show – September: This month, we had our eleventh episode featuring several innovative, super edtech solutions and services that help people working in the education sector. To see these new super solutions, watch back this month’s episode here.