In this episode on NetSupport Radio, Al and Craig discuss “Transforming teachers’ and leaders’ professional learning in schools” as well as the launch of Craig’s latest project, EduSpark.
Here are some questions discussed:
- Can you give a brief history regarding your experience as a teacher and leader in the international space – how have you seen the landscape evolve over recent months?
- Tell us about your new solution eduspark.world…
- What made you decide to create/launch it?
- How is it different to other CPD platforms?
- How is EduSpark is transforming teachers’ and leaders’ professional learning in schools?
Watch the interview below – or click on the button to listen back on NetSupport Radio.