Welcome to another episode of #TipTopTipsEdu, available on NetSupport’s YouTube channel and NetSupport Radio! In this episode, we talk with NetSupport’s Technical Support Manager, Andy Earp who shares five of his tip-top tips for supporting and deploying NetSupport School.
NetSupport School is our popular and award-winning classroom management solution. In this episode, I asked Andy some questions based around some of the most popular and helpful tips he could share about working with NetSupport School.
Andy responded to the following five questions and shared some great resources too. Here are those questions and the relevant resource guides.
Question 1 – How do you best apply the settings for NetSupport School?
- How to apply the NetSupport School ADMX Files
- Best practice Group Policy installation and configuration
Question 2 – What is the NetSupport School Connectivity Server and when is it useful to implement it?
- Using a NetSupport Name and Connectivity Server (Introduction and setup guide)
Question 3 – How do I ensure that my teachers only connect to Students in their class?
- Configuring the room name for NetSupport School Students and Tutors by Group Policy
- Integrating NetSupport School with Google Classroom
- Using NetSupport School in a Chrome Environment
Question 4 – Can NetSupport School work in a RDSH or VDI environment?
- Setting up NetSupport School in a Terminal Services environment
- Using NetSupport School in a VDI environment
Question 5 – How do you secure access to the Tutor Console and remote access to the Students?
To get the full picture, grab a cup of coffee, a notepad and pen and watch/listen back to the episode.
Watch Mark chat to NetSupport’s Andy Earp right here.