NetSupport School for Chrome makes it easy for teachers to deliver instruction to students using Chrome devices (as well as other platforms) and maximise the effectiveness of technology-enhanced teaching.
The latest update to NetSupport School’s Student Chrome Extension provides new features and enhancements to further support schools in monitoring and managing students’ Chromebooks.
Enhanced Thumbnail View: Teachers (using Windows) can view all activity on the students’ devices within the thumbnail view – not just the activity taking place in the open browser window.
Student View: In addition to viewing student activity via the thumbnail view, teachers can now open a separate view session to discreetly monitor the student’s screen and take a closer look at activity – perfect for ensuring students are on task with their learning activities.(Windows only).
Key features also include:
- Broadcast your Windows desktop screen to all or selected students’ Chromebooks
- Interact with students in real time via chat or sendattention-grabbing messages/instruction
- Launch a website on students’ Chromebooks to get classes started quickly
- Assess progress and topic understanding with class surveys
- Monitor all/selected students’ screens to ensure they’re on task
- Gain attention by locking students’ mice and keyboards
- Support students with help requests and Student Feedback Mode to gauge wellbeing
- Stay safe with ‘allowed’ and ‘restricted’ website lists
- Integrate with your Google Classroom platforms
To view all the features available for Chrome, please click here.