With so many changes being forced upon the education sector over the last few months in response to events across the world, it seemed like the perfect time for NetSupport to line up another Big EdTech Debate. This will be number 4 in the series!
We’ve got a superb panel of educators, thought leaders and speakers all with a wealth of experience in the education sector contributing to the discussion. The topics they will cover include, “The new normal of teaching and learning”, “School digital strategy: evolution and impact,” and “Industry and educators’ reactions to recent events”.
- Al Kingsley, MD of NetSupport
- Caroline Wright, Director General of BESA
- Martin Baker, CEO of One Team Logic
- Bob Harrison, member of Ministerial Education Technology Action Group
- Simon Blower, Co-founder of Pobble
- Bukky Yusuf, Teacher and Co-chair of the DfE’s EdTech Leadership Group
- Mark Anderson, ICT Evangelist
- Dee Saran, Deputy head of learning and Teaching at Dubai College
- Caroline Keep, Director of #Makerspace
- James Donaldson, Dean of Learner Journey at Cardiff and Vale College
- Scott Hayden, National Advisor for EdTech UK
- Martin Bailey, Digital Enrichment Leader at Lanchester EP Primary School
With so many experienced people on our panel, the discussions are sure to be packed with information, thoughts, tips and advice; this Big EdTech Debate is guaranteed to be a must-see!
Stay tuned for the release date!