Did you know that with NetSupport School (our award-winning classroom management and instruction solution), teachers can continue to lead learning and students can interact with the teacher just as they would usually do in school – in a remote desktop environment.
The school IT team simply installs NetSupport School on the remote desktop environment, and staff and students can simply log in, as if they were back in school and logging into their class computers.
- Teaching and learning can continue as normal.
- Manage students virtually to keep them on task.
- Students can connect from any device.
- Privacy is protected, as nothing is installed on any student/teacher device.
- Once the teacher/student logs out, the session is closed.
- Plus, much more!