Karl Denton (IT Manager at St Bede Academy) features on NetSupport Radio’s Five in Five – where education sector experts share their five hints or tips on a chosen topic.
Karl discusses with Al Kingsley his five tips for slick network management:
- Know which kit you’ve got; you can’t manage a network of unknown devices
- Monitor – and keep monitoring – to keep your network running smoothly
- Be proactive to help avoid system downtime and unnecessary issues
- Involve the whole IT team when creating processes to ensure everyone can cover for each other
- Communicate – the more you communicate, the more approachable your team becomes.
To listen to the full interview,click here.