NetSupport Radio, the official broadcaster of Bett 2020, interviews Mark Anderson (@ICTEvangelist) on ‘I didn’t know you could do that!?’. Mark highlights simple activities that teachers can do with technology to support teaching and learning in an ICT environment.
1. Use Google Dice to support analogue activities in the classroom
2. Use ClassroomScreen.com to act as a free interactive display in your classroom
3. Take a photo in the Excel app of any table to have it converted directly into a spreadsheet
4. Drag a PDF into Word to get an editable version of the PDF
5. Practice your presentation in PowerPoint and get feedback with the PowerPoint presenter coach
To listen to the 5-minute interview click here!