The ANME (Association of Network Managers in Education) arranges termly meetings and conferences for network managers in education, helping them make time for networking and general IT discussions, as well as looking at new products and meeting new suppliers.
The upcoming FREE events include:
- The ‘West Midlands Meeting’ on the 10th June at Mac Birmingham.
- The ‘East Midlands Meeting’ on the 12th June at the Holiday Inn South in Derby.
- The ‘North West Meeting’ on the 27th June, at Park Hall Hotel in Lancashire.
Why should I attend?
- Free to attend
- Meet local school network managers and technicians
- Hear from a range of presenters covering several IT topics
- Delicious free lunch
- See demos of new products
During the events NetSupport will be showing its award-winning school IT management solution, NetSupport DNA, which helps Network Manager manage school IT with ease, as well as saving time and money. Stop by and see how your school or Trust can benefit.
Don’t worry if you’re not an ANME member, you can join for FREE online or register at the event.