Jobs at NetSupport
Current Opportunities at NetSupport Group offices.
||UK Sales / Customer service
||Head Office, Towngate East, Market Deeping, PE6 8NE
||Full time - 37 hours per week
Description of role: NetSupport is an international leader within the Education and Corporate technology markets.
We are looking for someone to join our existing UK sales team. Predominantly office-based, the primary focus of this role will be identifying, developing and supporting new and existing customers. This will require an ability to identify customer needs, match with our solutions and be confident and articulate when dealing with customers.
The successful candidate will have proven customer service or sales experience and excellent communication and listening skills. The candidate will need to be organised, confident, self-motivated and target-driven.
- Ensuring existing customers are happy with the service they receive
- Building customer connections and promoting the brand
- Responding to inbound enquiries
- Managing and building relationships with existing customers
- Ability to communicate effectively with prospects and customers, mainly over the phone, but also face to face
- Ability to demonstrate an overview of all company products
- Attending occasional trade shows/visiting customers.
- Able to manage and prioritise daily and weekly workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A solid level of basic IT competence and an enthusiasm to develop their technical skills
- Proficient in all MS Office applications
- Confident communicator, able to build a rapport and sustain relationships
- Team player, confident but aware of team demands
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
All applications should be sent to email@example.com
NetSupport Ltd / NetSupport House / Towngate East / Market
Deeping / Peterborough PE6 8NE.