Jobs at NetSupport
Current Opportunities at NetSupport Group offices.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
NetSupport Software (HQ - Peterborough, UK)
||UK Sales & Customer service roles
||Head Office, Towngate East, Market Deeping, PE6 8NE
||Full time - 37 hours per week
Description of role: NetSupport is an international leader within the Education and Corporate technology markets.
We are looking for enthusiastic people to join our existing UK sales team. Predominantly office-based, the primary focus of this role will be identifying, developing and supporting new and existing customers. This will require an ability to identify customer needs, match with our solutions and be confident and articulate when dealing with customers.
The successful candidates will have proven customer service or sales experience and excellent communication and listening skills. The candidates will need to be organised, confident, self-motivated and target-driven.
- Ensuring existing customers are happy with the service they receive
- Building customer connections and promoting the brand
- Responding to inbound enquiries
- Managing and building relationships with existing customers
- Ability to communicate effectively with prospects and customers, mainly over the phone, but also face to face
- Ability to demonstrate an overview of all company products
- Attending occasional trade shows/visiting customers.
- Able to manage and prioritise daily and weekly workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A solid level of basic IT competence and an enthusiasm to develop their technical skills
- Proficient in all MS Office applications
- Confident communicator, able to build a rapport and sustain relationships
- Team player, confident but aware of team demands
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
NetSupport Inc (Atlanta GA, USA)
||Regional Inside Sales Manager
||Alpharetta, Altlanta GA
||Full time - 37 hours per week
Competitive Regional Inside Sales Manager required to join our well established team offering best of breed desktop management software solutions. With more than 25 years in the market, our premium solutions have an unrivaled pedigree, commanding an installation base of more than 16 million across +90 countries.
The role comprises a hunter / farmer blend, with the successful applicant possessing the necessary skills to leverage up-selling opportunities with existing accounts as well as maximizing new business prospects through effective qualification and need analysis. Identifiable experience of supporting commercial and federal industry segments would be an advantage.
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured / maintained within applicable CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system
- Expand prospect audience by sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and email exchanges
- Provide effective account management throughout assigned customers ownership experience, positioning yourself as a trusted source / expert
- Provide effective online product demonstrations (supported by pre-sales trainers)
- Effectively manage and develop a sales pipeline that will return consistent levels of activity while also identifying in advance, potential down periods and in turn taking applicable measures.
- Demonstrable inside sales experience, preferably but not exclusively within the IT sector, of at least 3 years.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong phone presence while possessing the confidence to call on semi-qualified prospects and identify their needs.
- Excellent organization skills ensuring customer records are fully updated and accurate.
- Possesses maturity to seek help where necessary but comfortable working autonomously with limited oversight.
- Inquisitive about the IT segment while proactively expanding knowledge through industry publications, blogs and articles.
This is an exciting Alpharetta (GA) based position requiring limited travel (less than 15 days per year) to related regional events:
- Competitive basic salary plus performance based commissions
- Health / Dental coverage
- Company paid vacation days
- Casual Fridays for office personnel
- Community / charitable activity (paid) days.
- Seasonal Team & Holiday Events
Please send a covering letter/email plus your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of Jackie Vernau ( NO speculative Agencies )
NetSupport Ltd | NetSupport House | Towngate East | Market Deeping | Peterborough | PE6 8NE | United Kingdom